Delhi Tourism, a government undertaking facilitating tourism since 1975 will take you to a guided tour of the Delhi through this website which explores the wonders of this city be it its heritage, the art and crafts, the diverse cuisine and culture.
Arrive in Delhi and get a transfer by private vehicl, Visit Raj Ghat, and drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. If time permits, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon, visit Qutub Minar, Akshardham temple, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour, drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings
1. Chauffer driven Indigo and equivalent upto 3 people and Innova and equivalent for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
2. Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
1. Toll,Parking,meals and any other expenses which are not mentioned in the above inclusion
2. Any Air/ train fare.
3. Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
4. Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
6. Any entrance fees.